Monday, December 15, 2008

Gym

I'm going to the gym. Second day in a row!
For me this is really good. I'm skinny as a twig and in a way I really like being like that, but working out and being a little more full bodied is healthier BLAH BLAH BLAH.......plus it's sexier. Okay, so I'm trying to to it.

I've tried before. This time it might work, because all I'm telling myself to do is go and run on the treadmill for a few minutes every day. That's all.

Oh, and you know how I'm so skinny? Metabolism, yes, but it's also because 95% percent of the food they sell within walking distance of my dorm is booooring as bread (is that a phrase?) and definitely not worth the money. Today so far I've eaten: two slices of pizza, a slice of banana bread, and a pepsi. Oh, and I had an adderoll. That's it.

My allergy thing is doing better - still not totally cleared up, but on its way.

I'll be home late Friday night, for two weeks. Two weeks in Miami! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment