Friday, January 23, 2009

Gainesville

My life is on pause while I'm in this town for the next year...and I'm O.K. with that. What I mean is, I have to stick around here because I'm within a year of graduating so maybe I'll give up everything else (which I've practically already done anyways) and spend all my time on school, planning for the times when I'm not in Gainesville, and looking for sexual friends online. AND maybe I'll fall in love, but I doubt it. There is a boy I'm having a very nice time with right now though - hopefully that will last. My fears are that he'll stop liking me.

Anyways my point is, living in the moment here really isn't worth it. So, maybe now it's all about the future. Now I need some big goals to drive me to that future and make me work harder now.

Once I'm done then I can move to Miami or whatever big city I have a job offer in and LIVE!

Imagine a cute apartment on South Beach, or in the Grove, or the Design District (All areas of Miami), a social life consisting of art gallery openings, happy hours, sex, and coworker camaraderie, and a job at a cool youth filled architect's office or design magazine maybe. Oh, and lots of dating of lots of hot boys...once of which will fall in love with me.

CONCLUSION: I NEED GOALS SO I CAN HAVE A SWEET POST COLLEGE LIFE. Hooorah!

No comments:

Post a Comment